Senior BI Developer - Canterbury - £45-55k
An industry leader in the health care industry are recruiting for a hands-on Senior BI Developer.
This position is ideal for a candidate who has several years experience as a BI Developer and is looking to further their experience with the latest technologies, specifically Power BI. This is a hands-on role which requires recent hands on experience as a BI Developer. You will work as part of a team to ensure the delivery and development of the company's BI function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining existing reports and data models and working to fully maximise the utility of data within the company.
- Being hands-on in the full life-cycle delivery of reports, dashboards and data feeds.
- Being pro-active in identifying opportunities for data quality improvement's.
- Liaising with stakeholders and managing relationships with them and the users of the data.
- Contribute to project delivery, review T-SQL code, and provide best practice guidance by working with the development team.
- Utilise data from multiple sources, internal and external, to ensure the company has a competitive edge in the market.
- Appreciate and document new and existing data requirments by translating these into high-level database designs and then implementing them.
- Contributing to the development of a SQL Data Warehouse.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced hands-on BI Developer who is capable of working as part of a team. You should also have an interest in emerging technologies, such as Power BI.
Your technical skills should include the following:
- Very experienced with SQL Server plus T-SQL
- Strong SSIS experience
- Experience with SSAS
- Experience with Power BI plus DAX
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse modelling and terminology
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then apply today! Alternatively, contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.