D365 System Administrator- Connecticut- 100 to 135K
We are delighted to welcome a D365 System Administrator to our expanding team. Join the team and be a part of an organization that is the world's most reliable guide to print and mail operations. We are a strong independent company with long traditions of global management in enterprise print, mail, and customer communications resolutions.
We are looking to grow organically and through strategic acquisitions. We deal with mail, print, and data management software to help clients enhance efficiency and improve communication. We currently employee roughly 1,500 people worldwide. We deliver the world's most wide-ranging line of production printers, sorters, inserters, parcel solutions, and software, plus a sincere commitment to improvement and unparalleled support.
Summary of Position
You will have opportunity to learn and grow from a worldwide messaging technology organization. We are looking for an individual who has strong multi-tasking skills as well as someone who possesses self-organizing skills. The key attributes for this position include being a fast-learner as well as having expertise with the software development life cycle and knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- The job entails being accountable for the overall administration, development, maintenance, and support of our core ERP system.
- You will participate in the activities required to ensure the consistency, stability, accessibility, performance of, security of, and ongoing preservation of the application components that will make up or ERP.
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 issues.
- Provide guidance for system changes and enhancements.
- Provide end user training and assist users with day-to-day issues, problems, and questions.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3 to 5 years of administration experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012/2019/D365.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience with Finance and Operations (Enterprise Edition).
- Able to work in a team environment or independently.
- Proficiency in business applications strategy and implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- D365 system administration: 3 years (Required).
Unique Selling Points
We are providing new capabilities and tailored solutions powered by cooperation, a commitment to security, and a passion for productivity. We are an organization where swiftness meets precision, innovation meets opportunity, and communication meets momentum. We are extremely committed to common goals, values, and working together in order to discover the best solutions for our customers and team members.
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Jeremy Hunt at 646-679-7209 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-679-7209. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.