Dynamics AX/D365 Pre Sales Consultant - West Coast Based
A reputable company is looking for a seasoned Pre Sales Consultant, preferably, with experience in the Inventory, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, and Order to cash. This position is with a large ISV with a great reputation on the AX market. This role is calling for someone with a strong sales background who has immense experience in performing demos and strong interfacing/presentation skills. This role is looking for someone west coast based who is willing to travel 50% (regionally) in order to present and meet with clients. The responsibilities for this position include working with the sales team to do RFP's, meet with prospects to gather requirements, prepare and present demo's and answer any questions prospects may have about product.
- Ideally, 3-5 years hands on AX experience (open to seeing other people with pre sales on other ERP's but AX experience strongly preferred)
- D365 experience (required)
- Strong consulting background with Microsoft Dynamics AX (intermediate to senior level)
- Must be willing to travel 50%
- Strong client facing/presentation skills
- Strong compensation (dependent upon experience) plus commission
- Competitive Benefits package
- Bonus potential
To fast track your resume please call Alison Denham at (972) 728-3966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.