PowerApps/Flows Consultant - 100% Remote
- Location: 100% Remote
- Rate:$45-60 per hour
- Technology: MS Flows, PowerApps, SharePoint
- Job Type:Contract
- Duration: 1 month
As a full-time, 40 hours a week, PowerApps and MS Flows Consultant, you will be responsible for the replication of their InfoPath Workflows from their legacy SharePoint 2010 on prem environment into new MS Flows using PowerApps to seamlessly integrate into their newly migrated SharePoint Online/Office 365 environment.
- Significant MS Flows and PowerApps experience, particularly with creating from scratch from their prior, legacy InfoPath 2010 workflows.
- Has experience with SharePoint 2010 on prem, in particular has worked on a SharePoint 2010 on prem to Office 365 migration using ShareGate as the migration tool.
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint 2010 Designer as it has been utilized in conjunction with SharePoint 2010 on prem and InfoPath 2010 Workflows
- Expertise in Microsoft tools:
- MS Flows
- SharePoint 2010 on prem
- SharePoint Online/Office 365
- SharePoint 2010 Designer
- InfoPath 2010 Workflows
- Writing in Programming Languages:
- SPFx framework
- Able to write Scripting:
- Has Microsoft Certification
- Available for daily teleconference/phone meetings with Project Manager about the status of the project
- Able to articulate progress of project to stakeholders involved
- Experience in general with entire Power Platform
- Has college degree: BA/BS, MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has worked remotely and independently in the past
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint/Office 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on the phone at 347-783-6537 or by email at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.