Dynamics AX/D365 Functional Consultant - Dallas/Fort Worth Area - Competitive Salary + Bonus Structure + Benefits
A reputable Microsoft Partner is actively looking for a D365 Functional Consultant with a strong implementation background and, preferably, project management experience. This role is offering a competitive salary based on experience, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with D365 and a Microsoft Partner with a great reputation on the AX market. This role is not technically module specific but candidates with experience in the finance/procurement modules (general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank and cash management, financial reporting, fixed assets, procurement and planning) will be highly considered.
Required Skill Set:
- 5+ years experience with Dynamics AX (2009, 2012, D365)
- Proven background as a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
- D365 F&O experience highly desired
- 2+ years experience managing ERP implementation projects
- Must be willing to travel regionally
- MS Partner experience highly desired
- Background performing full life cycle implementations
- Microsoft Certifications highly desired
- Main responsibilities include leading the implementation, coordinating testing, training and administration of MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and providing project leadership
- Work with team to understand the current status of project and understand what areas may need improvement
- Translate business needs into functional requirements
- Ensure the team has a clear understanding of requirements
- Manage project plan, budget, and resource schedule on weekly basis
- Facilitate and support post implementation activities
To fast track your resume please call Alison Denham at (972) 728-3966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.