Contract Azure IaaS Architect - Irvine, CA- $85/Hr
Nigel Frank is recruiting on the behalf of a client who is looking to place a contract Azure IaaS Architect immediately in Torrance, CA. The company is a professional services firm within Torrance that assists a variety of customers on fully utilizing their Azure platform as well as creating cost effective solutions for its customers.
Role: As an Azure Architect, you will be designing and implementing the technical road map for Azure and be 100% onsite. There will also be some degree of mentorship abilities needed as the team has junior resources that need to be trained on cloud native development.
Work Authorization: U.S Citizen/ Green Card
- Work with other architects, engineers, and business owner to communicate ideas.
- Create high-level and low-level solutions
- Participate in whiteboarding sessions
- Architect robust Cloud solutions and work closely with the DevOps teams.
- Solve complicated problems that can occur during migration and utilize Azure tools to solve them.
- Lead a team of architects and be able to communicate plans to other teams.
- Architect, manage and own configuration for system and hardware.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area is required.
- Expert knowledge of:
- Past experience with consulting.
- Understanding of DevOps principles and techniques.
- 3rd Party Tools-COTS
- Previous migration experience
- Able to demonstrate best practices for Azure account setup, governance, and architecture.
- Ability to utilize Azure traffic manager and Azure load balancer.
- Have the ability to architect an Azure system from the ground up as well as maintain it.
- Be an expert in migrating from on-prem to Azure as well as other clouds to Azure.
- Experience with architecture system engineering for combined hardware, software systems.
Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification.
To apply to this position, please contact me at email@example.com or by calling 949-688-2223.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2223. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.