Contract Azure Software Engineer/Developer for Consultancy Client- San Diego, CA- $75/Hr
Nigel Frank is recruiting on the behalf of a client who is looking to place a contract Azure SaaS Engineer/Developer immediately in San Diego, CA. This is for large consultancy within San Diego that works with a variety of end clients. The company needs someone to assist with executing and implementing the web applications and has strong full-stack development.
Role: As an Azure Software Engineer/Developer, you design and develop the software application as well as participate as a team member.
- Work closely with the architectural and development team.
- Implement and execute architectural plans for clients in a timely manner.
- Solve complicated problems that can occur during migration and utilize Azure tools to solve them.
- Design, develop, and maintain software application following established standards, procedures, and specifications
- Develop code and create unit and other automated testing solutions
- Participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Enhance CI/CD pipelines
- Self driven, high energy, highly innovative person with a positive
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area is required.
- 2+ years of Azure
- Agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM
- Designing and developing APIs (and Rest APIs).
- Expert knowledge of:
- C#.NET, Java, SQL and NoSQL databases, serverless functions, cloud-based analytics
- Automation deployment
- Expertise in MVC web frameworks (ASP.NET MVC)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Postgres, Mongo, Couchbase, S3, Azure Blob Storage)
- O365, Sharepoint
- Crystal Reports
- Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Design, develop code, test, and Deploy SaaS with the goal of zero downtime.
- Experience with architecture system engineering for combined hardware, software systems.
Security Clearance (not required)
To apply to this position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 949-688-2223.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2223. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.