The UK's market-leading consultancy in Microsoft Azure based data platforms are actively recruiting an ambitious Azure Data Platform Consultant amidst rapid growth and success.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing projects from start to finish, utilising the latest Azure Data Platform technologies to meet specific client needs. Your clients will largely be FTSE 250 and FTSE 100 companies operating across multiple industry sectors including: Finance, Retail, and the Public Sector amongst others.
You will split your time between client-sites and the office, spending 2-3 days a week working with in-house development teams in either the London or Godalming (Surrey) office to engage in product lifecycle development activities.
You will have a passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest concepts relating to Data Science and Machine Learning amongst other Microsoft Azure developments. In line with this, you will be provided with the opportunity to engage in innovative individual projects, as well as broadening your expertise whilst working towards Microsoft certifications.
Skills / Experience:
- Expertise in SQL Server Development
- Experience in Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Experience in with Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure SQL Warehouse, Azure Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Analysis Services, CosmosDB, Azure DataBricks, SnowflakeDB or other Azure SQL PaaS technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Salary ranging from £45,000 for entry-level consultant, up to £85,000+ for senior/principal consultant, dependent upon experience
- Performance-related bonus
- 5% matched pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (with option to buy additional 5)
- Private medical care
- Microsoft certification training
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
Interviews are already taking place, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity to to work with the UK's leading consultancy in Azure data platforms, please apply ASAP.