My client is seeking an experienced Office 365 Instructor to deliver courses within their Corporate Training Division. This position will be based out of St. Louis, MO, training adult learners in professional classroom environments. Classes are open-enrollment/public or private dedicated courses for clients, held at their site. Students may be in-classroom or virtual, thus candidates should be prepared to deliver highly-interactive courses, both in-person and over the web.
This trainer will primarily deliver the following courses:
- Core Office 365 Navigation (All licenses; including Enterprise, Education, & Government)
- Core Office 365 Applications (Online & Desktop) - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Teams
- SharePoint Online Bootcamp - End User, Power User, Site Owner, Site Collections Administrator
- Additional Office 365 Applications -Groups, Delve, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Sway, Planner
- Windows 10 End User
Depending upon the specific experience of the selected candidate, additional courses and topics may be delivered, such as:
- Professional Development training (Communication, Leadership, Critical Thinking)
- Project Management
- CompTIA courses
- At least 8 years of experience working in a professional corporate environment.
- At least 2 years of experience as a power user, site owner, or administrator of Office 365 and SharePoint Online. Deep subject matter expertise must be demonstrated, including in-depth understanding of the administration of user management roles and permissions.
- At least 1 year of experience delivering technology training to adult learners in a professional classroom environment.
Preferred Education and Certifications:
- College Degree
- Industry Certifications
- Highly professional and polished
- Excited to consistently learn new skills, tools, and technology, as well as stay current with constantly changing cloud technologies.
- Adaptive and flexible in a classroom with all levels users; also with training material and lab environments
- Ability to outline and develop customized curriculum and supplements
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive attitude, sense of humor and creativity
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Individual contributor and team player
- Ability to travel for public deliveries from both offices and client site deliveries on an as-needed basis (approximately 25-35%)
The Perks & Benefits:
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Dedicated prep weeks and work/life balance
- Company gatherings and social events
*Local St. Louis metro candidates only.
**Applications without resumes will not be considered.