Azure Cloud Architect
Location- Atlanta, GA
Salary - Up to $170,000
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Cloud consultancy, working on enterprise scale projects, solving complex business needs with Cloud Solutions. The right candidate will be joining an accredited team of successful consultants who have decades of Cloud implementation expertise between them, 80 percent of them holding Cloud certifications.
The right candidate will be responsible for providing industry leading solutions in Azure to some of the largest and most successful clients in the US. He/she will play a crucial role in driving the architecture, strategy, design and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure
- Build and deploy production systems in Azure
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
- Participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas.
- Design cloud network connectivity architecture.
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Microsoft Azure technologies and Services: Compute, Storage, Databases, API Management, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions.
- Azure DevOps or non Microsoft equivalent technologies such as GoCD, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus etc: Pipelines, Repos, Artifacts.
- Agile Scrum
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Extensive experience in software engineering with the technologies listed
- Extensive experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365, and other Microsoft platforms
- Extensive experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations, and CI/CD.
- Experience in implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
- Experience in solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure
- Consulting experience
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Leading health, dental and vision plans
- Company-provided financial protection through disability, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurances
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Generous paid time off program.
- Potential for flexible working hours on some projects