*Microsoft Azure Pre-Sales Infrastructure Architect*
Location: Greater St. Louis, MO area
Salary: OTE (base+bonus) $140,000-160,000
Job Type: Permanent
Travel: 50% remote 50% travel to client sites (local proximity)
The Azure Pre-Sales Architect will apply knowledge and prior experience in Microsoft Infrastructure solutions to preform pre-sales activities. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in MS Infrastructure, networking, storage and server design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to discuss, architect and manage pre-sales activities around Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, System Center and Teams
- Assist Sales Directors in pre-sales meetings with large corporate clients from an architecture / sales perspective, creating Statements of Work, Project Plans, and Project Proposals
- Responsible for guiding the practice area in solutions development, training, and client relationship
Skills & Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of Azure/Microsoft Infrastructure and Security Design
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, O365, Exchange, Windows Server, etc.
- At least 3 years experience deploying Microsoft Infrastructure software
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft's entire infrastructure stack, including messaging and collaboration products and Exchange Unified Messaging.
Please send your resume to email@example.com / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.