Senior Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect
VAR in Indiana- REMOTE + Up to 75% TRAVEL
- Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Ability to assume multiple roles on project Architect/Consultant depending on assignments
- Ability to Architect Financial and T&L aspects of solution
- Competently execute all phases of Sure Step Methodology Diagnostic, Analysis, Design, Deployment, Operations.
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables.
- Ensure appropriate company resources are allocated to complete project tasks according to plan. Establishes criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs.
- Provide project team / user training on specific modules.
- Create professional quality deliverables that are complete, specific, and of high quality
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers and team to assess progress against plan.
- Communicate effectively with client and internal team members on status and progress of projects.
- Ensure commitments to internal and external customers are met.
- Perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project.
- Serve as pre-sales support and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
- Identify and acts on potential software and consulting opportunities.
- Deliver effective presentations and conduct productive meetings.
- Define direction/solution within area of expertise - with very general outside direction
- Provide input to strategic direction
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiar with Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- In depth knowledge of Dynamics 365/AX Financials, T&L, Project, Service series product lines.
- Effective Consulting and user interface skills
- Possess high degree of personal initiative
- Able to serve effectively as liaison between company and customers.
- Effective communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills. Effective interpersonal skills to work as a team member.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Good presentation and meeting skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to provide leadership within area of expertise
- Ability to handle moderately complex issues/engagements/projects
- Ability to address all issues within given area of expertise
- Ability mentor and supervise junior consultants
- Makes majority of decisions without supervision.
Education and Work Experience
Bachelor's degree in accounting, information systems, business, marketing, sales or computer science. Advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum 5 years' experience implementing Dynamics 365/AX Financials, T&L, Project / Service functionality.
- Dynamics 365/AX Financials, T&L, Project, Sure Step certifications desired.
PARTNER IN INDIANA
Why Work Here?
We are looking for an energetic, hard working professional to join our team. We know that our employees are what drives our success.
This VAR helps project and service focused companies manage every stage of the delivery life cycle with complete financial and operational software built on Microsoft Dynamics. We take the pain out of delivering multiple complex projects and servicing customers with proven software and 20+ years of Industry Experience. This VAR is truly the place to learn and apply your skills to further your long term career. We are looking for people with great people skills and that have an excitement to begin their career at This VAR. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid holidays, personal leave, 401K profit sharing. If you like a high energy, fast pace work environment...this is the job for you.