Dynamics IT Support - £30,000
I am recruiting for a Glasgow based client looking for an IT Support Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling day to day operational and user demands relating to Microsoft Dynamics. The role will also provide back-up for the department relating to user IT support for the local network, hardware and software.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic support developer who is looking to further their career with the prospect to head up the IT team in future years. This will also give you the chance to work with other Dynamics professionals who have been in the industry for several years, meaning excellent mentoring experience.
- To develop your skills in Microsoft Dynamics
- Manage relationships and ticket handling with outside providers (data centre, Microsoft support services etc)
- Deliver solutions and improvements by being curious and seeking solutions to problems.
- Provide technical documentation and troubleshooting guides.
- Provide technical support to all stakeholders
- Create online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents.
- Address user requests regarding local hardware, software and networking
- Assist user installing applications and computer peripherals
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Experience with Dynamics AX Products or other ERP products in a SME business with a solid understanding of business processes
- Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
- Hands-on experience with Windows
Interview slots available, with my client looking to move quickly in securing the right candidate - apply now to book your place in the process.
Apply to ensure you do not miss this unprecedented opportunity as interviews are already taking place. Please contact James Marvell via email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call me directly on 0191 814 7454 if you are interested in the role or required some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with James Marvell via email at email@example.com if you are interested in entering a new role, developing or expanding you experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may have a career opportunity for you.
Key skills: ERP/ DYNAMICS AX/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ JD EDWARDS/ CONSULTANT/ FUNCTIONAL/ IMPLEMENTATION/ APPLICATION/ SUPPLY CHAIN/ TRADE/ LOGISTICS/ DISTRIBUTION/ ERP/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LEEDS/ BRISTOL/ NEWCASTLE/ YORK/ SHEFFIELD/ LONDON