Business Analyst (D365 Business Central)
My client is hiring for an experienced and passionate Business Analyst, with a strong technical ability in Dynamics NAV/ D365 Business Central systems, to join their growing team on an exciting new project.
You will be involved in the end to end implementation of my clients Dynamics NAV system as well as carry out any upgrades, and help with subsequent international roll out.
A well-established manufacturing company, with several global sites, which has a financially stable outlook. The client has heavily invested within its IT department and has exciting plans for expansion.
What does the role offer to you?
- A strong basic salary up to £60,000
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Professional development training
- Opportunity to gain certifications
Suitable candidates will be able to offer:
- Experience in Dynamics NAV/ERP implementation, support and analysis.
- Strong knowledge with Dynamics NAV, across financials, distribution and operational modules.
- Experience in implementing the end to end project life cycle - Design, Documentation, Installing, Configuring, Testing, Training, Support.
- Technical skills in Dynamics NAV (C/SIDE, C/AL) - preferable, not essential.
- Confident communication skills - strong user facing skills.
- Exposure and knowledge of business processes.
This role is a Manchester office based position, with the successful candidate expected to travel to other sites occasionally where required.
This role is live and my client is looking to hire.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Emma Short by phone on 0191 338 7502 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7502 or via email email@example.com