Location: New York, NY
Technology: Azure, Blockchain
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 08/13/2019
TechOps Engineer- New York, NY- 160k
This client is a leading Blockchain FinTech company that is looking for a talented TechOps Engineer. They have been one of the biggest players within the digital asset space over the last 4 years. The company is undergoing growth, which makes this hire extremely critical to the existing dynamic and overall production of product. This will allow you to make a huge impact from day one on the product development of the company and ensure your experience is a cut above the rest. This role will be working directly with the TechOps lead as well as some member of the C-Suite, so you will have excellent visibility to the business strategy. This is a great opportunity for you to join a Blockchain company that is in a production state, which is something that is very rare in the current space.
- Remote flexibility (1-2 days off-site to start)
- Equity within an already established Blockchain firm
- Strong work-life balance
- Real-world benefits from individual contributions
- Vertical growth opportunity
- Full health care
Role & Responsibility
- Maintain and build Azure cloud infrastructure
- Focus on diagnosing and troubleshooting computer systems with your team
- DevOps, TechOps focused
- Solution development/ delivery
- Manage security systems, firewalls and load balancing
- Backup recovery, resolve technical problems
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- DevOps/ TechOps experience in the financial industry
- Microsoft Azure experience is preferred
- At least 1 year of working with Linux/Unix and windows administration
- Experience working with blockchain technologies
- Scripting experience using PowerShell or Bash
- Experience dealing with containers, such as Docker or Kubernetes
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (Connie Intranova) 347-783-6796. You may also connect with me on LinkedIn at Connie Intranova. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure/ Sharepoint recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347)783-6797. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.