Senior DevOps Automation Engineer - Azure - Irvine, CA
We have a client looking for a DevOp Engineer that can join and support various pre-existing teams to aid in the automation of infrastructure deployment at a very large scale. The position involves maintaining large to medium scale Linux enterprise environments and working with Azure DevOp tools.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Utilize Azure DevOps to maintain and patch workloads in Azure through consistent planning and execution.
- Configure and support Linux servers.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines and workflows inside Azure DevOps and support various teams in enhancing current CI/CD pipelines.
- Monitor auto scaling of IaaS and instances to the correct performance levels to monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Aid in the on-call escalation chain and participate in off-hour maintenances.
- Understanding of Azure DevOps, specifically CI/CD, continuous integration / continuous development.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge of scripting with languages such as Python, PowerShell or Bash.
- Hands on experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt Stack.
- Proven experience working and managing standard server software such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, MySQL, and Kubernetes.
- Must have troubleshooting skills.
- Experience using version control systems such as Git.
- Ability to protect, secure, store and control access to tokens, passwords / password vaults, certificate, encryption keys.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience working with an agile team.
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (949) 688-2233. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.