As a Dynamics 365 Systems Analyst you will help to oversee sections of Dynamics 365 functional design, understanding the requirements of the business and converting these into detailed functional design of UI, UX, client-side and server-side processes and working closely with the development and testing teams.
You will be required to communicate with the business analysts to fully understand the requirements of the business stakeholders. Translating business requirements into system requirements, performing systems analysis and design and creating supporting documentation will be other responsibilities as well as reporting progress and issues via Agile scrums. You will then be required to document system requirements to the high standards.
In particular, you will be pointed towards the Transformation Programme, which is the design and roll out of a brand new CRM system across the organisations exiting advisor network, driving huge efficiency's in their processes and enabling them more time to dedicate towards giving expert advice to their end clients.
The company are dynamic, fast-paced and a growing business with huge ambition. They believe this is all made possible by the brilliant people who are part of the current organisation.
They are investing heavily in the development of their people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential. They host an extremely pleasant company culture, having recently placed in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for, coming 25th in the South West!
This is a salaried position paying up to £50,000 with a 5% Bonus. Flexible/Home working is offered as and when required.
* A comprehensive working knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
* Extensive experience of the most current aspects of Dynamics 365 CE Online v9, including the Unified Client Interface (UCI), Business Rules, Actions, Custom Workflow Activities and Plugins.
* Experienced in designing complex, highly customised Dynamics 365 based solutions.
* Proven track record working as a Dynamics 365 consultant, functional consultant or Dynamics 365 systems analyst.
* Ideally holds Analysis certifications e.g. Dynamics specific.
* Ideally also experienced in Microsoft-based solutions including O365, Sharepoint, Azure.
If this is a position you wish to be considered for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information on 0191 338 6652.
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. MS Dynamics CRM / CRM / Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics CRM / D365 CE / D365 Systems Analyst / D365 CE Consultant