Contract .NET Azure Developer- San Marcos, California- $78/Hr
Nigel Frank is recruiting on the behalf of a client who is looking to place a contract Azure .NET Developer immediately in San Marcos, CA. The company collaborates with world leading technology professionals who are looking to solve complicated real world issues. This is a 100% onsite position in the San Marcos area.
Role: As an Azure .NET Developer, you would be responsible for coding and developing the implementation of the application integration.
- Assure technical architecture and design aligns with the functional and non-functional requirements, best practices and standards.
- Lead the Data integration mapping and workflow design
- Assist in the Software configuration, customization and development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area is required.
- Well versed in moving applications from on-prem to Azure.
- Expert knowledge of:
- Full stack technology, C#, .NET, Python, Java, Ruby
- Microservices- .NET
- API Management
- Azure Functions
- SQL Development
- Understanding of Azure DevOps principles and techniques.
- Be able to develop applications with C#, .Net or Python.
- Experience with technical project management skills on multi-year projects with multi-functional teams.
- Able to demonstrate best practices for Azure account setup, governance, and architecture.
- Experience with architecture system engineering for combined hardware, software systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of federated security models and Active Directory.
Microsoft Certified in Developing Azure and Web Services
To apply to this position, please contact me at email@example.com or by calling 949-688-2223.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2223. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.