Senior Developer - Odense, Denmark
Are you a passionate developer with a solid understanding of modern software technology? Do you put quality over quantity?
My client is looking for a senior developer to strengthen their team and improve their cloud-based solution.
My client is a market leader in their field. With scalability in focus, their solution handles millions of requests daily, and the demand for their product is steadily increasing.
As a Senior Developer you will be working on various solutions. You will be working with Azure Front Door, CosmosDB, EventGrid, EventHub, Function Apps and event-based messaging. You will be taking part in migrating solutions to a micro-service-based architecture.
- Deliver high quality code
- Promote and contribute to a culture of good programming practices
- Contribute in continuously improving the development process
- Work with a broad range of services available in Azure
Do you have what it takes?
A graduate degree in Software Engineering or a related technical field is preferred. Functional experience will be considered in place of academic qualifications.
To succeed in this role, you have at least 5 years of experience with backend development and integration tasks.
You must possess and be able to demonstrate experience with some or all of the following:
- C# (.NET Framework & Core)
- NET, JS, CSS, HTML, MVVM
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- Micro-services, serverless
- Asynchronous messaging, queues, topics
- Function apps
- Containers, container orchestration
- Refactoring, design patterns
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- QA - documentation
My client offer..
- A comfortable office in Odense C
- A good lunch scheme
- A super fancy coffee machine
- An endless selection of challenging tasks
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities to work with a global scalable technology
- An informal work environment with close cohesion in a diverse team and the opportunity to develop competences with the team and company
Interested? Call Eddie on 0045 89 88 28 32 or mail email@example.com with your CV