A Partner in Copenhagen is looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineers to be a part of a growing international company by being a part of maintaining and improving upon the organisations highly reliable infrastructure for both external partners and the organisation.
As part of their team you will be involved with all their infrastructure and development of CI/CD pipelines. Additionally, your responsibilities will be critical towards rudimentary building of their architecture as they grow towards improving the next steps of their service to the wider Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence industry.
- Working with team members across difference departments to build and maintain scalable systems.
- Involved with maintaining and improving the deployment and scaling process.
- Working alongside Development and DevOps teams on automation of infrastructure processes.
- Participate in creating and improving security policies and procedures
- Working experience with DevOps
- Solid experience with Linux administration
- Knowledge of Python Programming
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, like Ansible preferable
Hadoop and Kubernetes experience preferable
If you think this is the role for you then apply now! Interviews are taking place now and is a very HOT job.
Send your CV to email@example.com For more information about this role you can call me direct on +45 89 88 82 65
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Azure & .Net professionals in Denmark and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Azure & .Net Resources.