We are looking for integrations developer who will help us take integration to the next level. Drive development of system integrations based on existing roadmaps, manage change requests and deliver necessary support to achieve smooth integration of systems using Microsoft BizTalk, Scribe, Cloud Services and other integration components. Work with key figures, architects and other stakeholders.
About the employer
Reliable and well-known end-user that employs almost 100 people in IT. Very innovative company, currently undergoing a huge cloud journey. Always looking at ways to work with latest tools, techs and methodologies. The environment is very informal. Appreciates importance of digital transformation.
- Development of system integrations to our various platforms
- Change and maintain requests and new integrations between applications
- Perform technical support of Microsoft BizTalk, Scribe amd Cloud Services (Azure or AWS)
- Maintain technical and procedural documentation and relevant reports as needed
- Create documentation and support procedures for new and existing integration
- Optimize every integration in terms of architecture and operations during migration.
- Consider every integration for migration to Cloud instead
- All in all drive the objectives of higher stability, transparency and quality in the integration ecosystem.
- Good understanding of system integrations
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Experience with BizTalk or other EAI
- Experience with .net and integration platforms
- Experience with the integration of cloud-based and non-cloud- based applications
- Good understanding of data structures (relational and object-oriented) and experience with relational databases
- Good knowledge of SQL, XML, XSLT, .NET, C#, HTML/CSS
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Contact person: Zuzana Zednikova, email@example.com, +358 753 266 671