Are you a Full Stack Developer looking for a new opportunity to implement your knowledge and understanding into fresh new projects with a team of very skilled developers?
My client is currently looking to employ a Full Stack Developer to join their fast growing team in Odense! They are currently working on some of the most exciting projects across Denmark. Offering the perfect work conditions and environment. Do you want to prove you can succeed in a very competitive team then this is the perfect role for you, with a very clear progression path it is obvious which direction you will be going!
The perfect developer will have experience with:
- Over 5 Years of experience with .Net & C#
- Front End Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with working in fast paced environments
- Must be fluent in Danish Speaking and writing
Why you should work for my client
- Exciting projects
- Company Incentives, Good lunch scheme
- Large company with very clear progression
- Work hard play hard environment
- Amazing Office Facillities, Flexible Work Hours.
- Deliver high quality code
- Promote and contribute to a culture of good programming practices
- Contribute in continuously improving the development process
Work with a broad range of services available in Azure
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about this role you can call me direct on +45 89 88 82 65
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Azure & .Net professionals in Denmark and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Azure & .Net Resources.