Technical Project Lead role for a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, based in Stockholm!
My client is one of Europe's leading suppliers of electronic procurement solutions, with a focus on tender management, sourcing and contract management.
What you will be doing:
- Managing projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution
- Involved in designing solutions and leading development for all projects
- Acting as the link between the stakeholders (incl. customers, sales, product management) from early stages of initial scoping to full development
- Define and clarify requirements with the customer and give sufficient support for sales to negotiate the deal
- Developing new features in parallel with uplifting the existing product to the latest technology
All development is in the Microsoft environment.
The teams work with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, SSRS, ASP, XML, XSL, and integrations using Web Services, WCF, REST API's, FTP etc.
- Experience of the full software development life cycle
- Management experience in leading agile IT projects, including development work and interactions with customers
- Experience in gathering requirements and analysing them to find solutions.
- Development experience in Microsoft technologies
My client is a growing company that currently manages over 50,000 tenders per year and is used in various configurations by over 6500 authorities within the EU, so if you enjoy working in a small company where business is the focus, this could be very well suited to you!
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would love to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on +46 101 388 758
I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2TORgSb)