Azure IaaS Senior Engineer - Orange County, CA- Potential Contract to Hire -- $70-80/hr
Seeking a well-versed, senior Azure IaaS Engineer to aid in a large-scale on-prem to Azure infrastructure migration. Our client is a high tech Microsoft Gold Partner focusing on cutting edge technology currently working on multiple exciting projects. The engineer will collaborate with the current infrastructure team and requires proficient communication skills and the ability to find innovative solutions for large-scale design and migration. The ideal candidate has previous Azure IaaS migration experience and hands-on experience with VMs, traffic manager, Azure blob storage and service fabric.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design elastic Azure cloud infrastructure in large scale enterprise environments.
- Utilize agile methodology to ensure the cloud is secure and available.
- Migrate workloads into Azure from end-to-end.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with the infrastructure architect to develop automated infrastructure deployment.
- Gather business requirements to create a plan of action to support the application migration.
- Work closely with the development and operation teams to develop an executive strategy for hybrid cloud deployment.
- Accommodate for growth and reliability while aligning business plans to leverage Azure.
- Strong background in Azure IaaS technologies.
- Proven hands-on experience with ARM templates and API gateways as well as Azure Automation, load balancer, storage and AD.
- Previous experience with on-premise infrastructure migrations.
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell, C# and .NET.
- Understanding of large enterprise operating system configurations.
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (949) 688-2233. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.