Cloud DevOps Engineer - Austin, TX - Full Time - $140,000
Come be a part of a company that is taking the consulting field by storm! They need an experienced DevOps Engineer to come in, and help other companies with their digital transformations - taking their cloud to the next level. This company is partnered with many different technology companies, meaning you would be working with cutting-edge tech on a daily basis, sometimes even when it's still in the beta phases.
The main responsibilities of the job are as follows:
- Continual improvement: Keep on top of automated deployments throughout the production process in order to continually improve them; this includes monitoring alerts during this process, and responding to them
- DevOps/Cloud Experience: Need to be skilled in a wide array of tools/skill sets, such as:
- Azure, AWS, GCP Cloud Experience
- Automation/configuration management experience - Ansible/Terraform
- Containerization experience - Docker
- Have deployed scalable infrastructure using Kubernetes
- Strong in at least one scripting language - Bash, Python, Shell, etc.
- Familiarity with IaaS is a plus
- AI/Machine Learning experience is a plus
- Troubleshooting: Contribute to managerial decisions by reviewing designs and offering input for improvements, while also troubleshooting software applications. You would be finding the source of the problem and resolving it
- Automate infrastructure: Use scripting technologies to automate infrastructure
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865