Winforms Developer - Claremont
A leading South African developer of legal software solutions for local and international markets, we are looking for a Software Developer to join a supportive, multi-national team.
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside a well-established team and learn from some of the most talented developers and IT professionals in the market.
If you are looking to grow your career and be part of a dynamic and result-driven team who are passionate about what they do, then this could be the perfect role for you.
You're day-to-day will consist of:
- Working inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies.
- Contributing to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of desktop and web applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework (Winforms).
- Follow best software engineering practices.
- Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
Your skills and background will ideally consist of:
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma.
- 3+ years of solid industry experience in designing and building software applications in C# and .NET.
- Practical experience in developing desktop, web and/ or mobile applications.
- Knowledge about server and cloud based technologies advantageous.
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and Angular all advantageous.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- SQL & relational database programming skills.
- Web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) experience advantageous.
- Experience in mobile development in Xamarin and/or NativeScript advantageous.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure would be advantageous.
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous.
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit.
- Some benefits of working with us!
- All staff participate in our group wide scheme such as medical aid and provident fund.
- We offer medical aid through Discovery Health
- We have a provident fund with Old Mutual Investment Group
- We offer a death and disability benefit through Sanlam
If you'd like more information, please send your updated CV to email@example.com to arrange a confidential call.
Good luck with your application!