Position: Solutions Consultant (Applications)/ Singapore
If you are a thinker-doer and self-starter, bring a growth mindset and you keep challenging yourself by doing something meaningful, you might be the one. If you are able to thrive in an ambitious environment, this job is for you!
In this role, you will work closely with the sales & delivery teams to showcase the group's Solutions and product offerings of the company's application stack. Your focus will be to assist the sales team in pre sales context such as requirement gathering, understanding of client needs and wants, providing solution and efforts and lastly participating in events and trainings. Capitalizing on your broad experience and industry insight you will relish demonstration all that is possible by delivering solution demonstrations, proof of concepts (POC's), technical presentations and engaging with users at all levels of our client organizations.
- Working in the application business unit and working closely with the Sales Team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with Sales Team, presenting solutions, product demos and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business use cases for the Sales Team to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company's product/solutions can deliver on the customer's requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the Sales Team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Deliver use case centric solution demonstrations to business and technical audiences.
- Demonstrate customized solutions POC at partner events, trade shows and conferences.
- Previous experience working within a technical, applications pre-sales position is preferred
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys problem solving.
- Able to translate technical terms and technical solutions to business users is a must
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical personnel in a way that is easy to comprehend.
- To have general knowledge on how network tiering and server architecture
- To have good knowledge on Microsoft software stack and Microsoft related technologies
- To have general knowledge on application security, such as why and how VAPT, source code scanning is use
- To have good knowledge of resource allocation and software training
- Experience working on Singapore government tender
- To have the drive and initiatives to learn new technologies
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- Being a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience will be an advantage.
- Relishes working with the leading-edge technologies and applying those to drive business value.
- Committed to customer satisfaction - both internal and external customers.
- Able to work independently
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity for the challenging role as a Solutions Consultant in a global SI, email your detailed CV in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply as the position needs to be filled urgently. For a further discussion on opportunity, call William Chan at (65) 3163 0479 Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the World, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. EA License Number: 11C3017 EA Personnel no. R1443105