Senior BI Developer - London - £70-80k
An industry leader in the logistics industry are recruiting for a hands-on Senior BI Developer to join their growing team which is currently undergoing a migration to MS Azure.
This position is ideal for a candidate who has several years experience as a BI Developer and is looking to further their experience with cloud technologies, more specifically MS Azure. This is a hands-on role which requires recent hands on experience as a BI Developer. You will work as part of a team to ensure the delivery and development of the company's BI function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining existing reports and data models and working to fully maximise the utility of data within the company.
- Being hands-on in the full life-cycle delivery of reports, dashboards and data feeds.
- Being pro-active in identifying opportunities for data quality improvement's.
- Liaising with stakeholders and managing relationships with them and the users of the data.
- Contribute to project delivery, review T-SQL code, and provide best practice guidance by working with the development team.
- Utilise data from multiple sources, internal and external, to ensure the company has a competitive edge in the market.
- Appreciate and document new and existing data requirments by translating these into high-level database designs and then implementing them.
- Contributing to the development of a SQL Data Warehouse in MS Azure.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced hands-on BI Developer who is capable of working as part of a team. You should also have an interest in emerging cloud technologies, such as MS Azure.
Your technical skills should include the following:
- Very experienced with SQL Server plus T-SQL
- Strong SSIS experience
- Experience with SSAS Tabular
- Experience with Power BI plus DAX
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse modelling and terminology
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to cloud technologies, such as MS Azure, would be beneficial
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then apply today! Alternatively, contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.