Navision/ Business Central Implementation Consultant
Do you like Financial Management? Do you have experience with the implementation of Navision or Business Central? Would you like to implement Navision/ Business Central in an international setting?
Roles and responsibilities
The application services team delivers integrated enterprise applications and a data warehouse to the company globally. They comprise various versions of Microsoft Dynamics Navision/Business central, Scribe, PowerBI and diverse Azure tooling. The implementation consultants are responsible for the deployment of these systems across the company worldwide. The Application Services team is organised centrally in the head office but works closely together with ITmanagers, Business Analysts and Shared Service centres in the 5 different regions (Europe, Africa, America's, Middle East and Asia Pacific). Application services collaborate with IT Operations, IT Security and the global IT architecture team to deliver fitting application services. Many deliverables to the business take the form of projects. Stakeholder relationships and business requirements are key to our success. This will require you to work closely with the business analysts in all phases and you will have an active role during the rollout to meet the needs of the business.
* HBO or WO schooling level, preferably in a finance- or business IT management direction
* Good analytical skills
* Experience with Navision and or Business central
* Experience with application implementations in a global setting (you can demonstrate this)
* Experience with documentation of processes, procedures and workinstructions;
* Experience with working in Scrum teams
* Good social and communicative skills
* Able to work independently in worldwide teams
* Very good knowledge of English both written and verbally
* Willingness to travel and spend several weeks abroad
* Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines like month-end processes. Systems we use are Dynamics 365 CRM, PSA, Navision 2016, Exflow, Scribe, Power BI, PowerShell, MS SQL, Azure, O365, SharePoint, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, Workday, Impact.
What they offer
A career at the company means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. They are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a liveable world. As a market leader in Geo-Information, the company offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for their clients. the company is an international company with a wide range of career potential in The Netherlands and abroad. Furthermore the company offers excellent remunerations and employment conditions such as a good pension and a collective medical insurance, a challenging job with a lot of variation and room for own initiative in an informal and professional working environment and personal development by training and the possibility to attend relevant courses.