Job Type: Permanent
Location: Long Island, New York - (Relocation Will Be Provided)
Contact Name: Victor Vasquez V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com
A growing and flourishing finance solution company in Long Island, New York is actively going through a D365 implementation. They are actively looking for an a well-versed Dynamics AX/D365 Developer with extensive X++ Development experience to join their organization. They will consider candidates who are willing to relocate and will even provide relocation assistance in order to accommodate their move.
Applicants must have experience with Dynamics AX/D365 as a developer or technical consultant, and be able to code X++ from scratch.
- Prior experience with Dynamics AX/D365 Full Life Cycle Implementation as a Technical Consultant or Developer
- Experience with X++ Development, Data migrations, integrations, and module customization
- Able to be a team player (Communicate with other functional consultants and internal team)
- Ability to present oneself in a professional matter
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
- $120K (Depending on Experience)
- Relocation Assistance (If Needed)
- Career Advancement
- 401K Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me at: V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com or reach me at 646-679-7209.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is always guaranteed. If you are seeking further information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and the available opportunities for jobs in Dynamics AX / Axapta, contact me at 646-679-7209 (EXT. 3410). If you are interested in learning about other Dynamics opportunities, please visit www.nigelfrank.com.