Sr. SharePoint Developer- Oklahoma City- Onsite - $80/hour - 9 Month Summary Mid-sized Manufacturing company in Oklahoma City is a searching for a Sr. SharePoint Developer to lead a migration from 2013 to office 365. The migration will be completed with a small internal team that will report to the Sr. Developer. Must be willing to lead the migration, while working harmoniously with Jr. developers and architects. The company would like someone who is local to the state, with the flexibility to be on-prem 2 week out of every month, for the duration of the contract.
- Designs and develops web parts, InfoPath forms, Microsoft Office integration applications, workflows, page templates, branding customizations, and web services
- Establish best practices and standards regarding the SharePoint development environment.
- Provides technical assistance for analyzing user needs, translating them into requirements, and developing associated SharePoint solutions
- Willing to be an integral part of a team. Previous team lead experience is a MUST
- Design and develop advanced reporting capabilities.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 or later, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts and workflows.
Contact Info If this opportunity applies to you or anyone you know, please call 646-993-1404 or direct message my LinkedIn profile, or e-mail Maya at email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-993-1404 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!