***North Hampshire, Graduate Support Role, Great training!***
Are you interested in working for a globally celebrated market leader?
Yesterday I spoke with a hiring manager of one of Nigel Frank's leading clients, they mentioned that they are in need of a 1st Line and 2nd Line Support Analyst to help with the daily ICT support. The client in question pride themselves on achieving excellence. Exposure to the internal operations of a global organisation will put your skillset vastly ahead of your peers. This role will provide you with experience to a range of Microsoft and Cloud technologies.
Why should you apply?
The client want to hire a 1st Support Analyst to use their knowledge of IT Systems.
- Ability to work alongside award-winning experts within the business.
- Exposure to European and East-Asian Markets.
- You will be heavily involved in the D365 BC implementation working alongside a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- The successful candidate should preferably be educated to a Degree level or with at least 5 years of equivalent hands-on experience.
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 experience.
- Virtualisation exposure with VMWare.
- ERP implementation experience or awareness of ERP systems.
The client are wanting to hire a IT Support Analyst with a strong understanding of IT Systems such as VMWare, Microsoft OS, Office 365 and cloud based exposure. You will also need an inquisitive mind, and challenging processes/practices, coming up with suggestions/new process and producing high quality, detailed documentation.
The client in question have offices across the United Kingdom and globally, but this particular client base will be focused within but they have offices across the UK.
Great Salary and Benefits, Bonus Structure Pension Scheme Openings for further training/ MS Certifications Benefits including 25 days holiday Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/365FO market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.