They are a Microsoft Partner that creates, integrates and manages IT solutions. They work on industry-specific ERP and CRM business solutions. They do everything in the cloud or on-premise and tailor it to the customers needs. They have clients in different industries such as food, retail, production or social employment. They are a growing company that value entrepreneurship, development and teamwork.
The Role: Solution Architect D365 Finance & Operations
- You support Sales in the elaboration of project proposals.
- You fill in information requests, RPFs and questionnaires and you speak with prospects and customers to identify their needs and translate them into solutions. Here you take into account the strategic business objectives of the customer in the short and long term.
- These activities are done in close consultation with the Sales and together you identify opportunities and define strategies.
- You give demonstrations, presentations and workshops and you manage the Proof Of Concept (POCs).
- You investigate possible concept alternatives and discuss this with partners and / or colleagues in order to elaborate the correct solutions and provide functional explanations.
What they are looking for:
- You have an HBO / WO work and thinking level
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Dynamics F&O
- Relevant work experience in a similar field/role
- You are creative, analytic and entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
What they offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Company lease car, laptop and smart phone
- Career development with clear progression plan
- Flexible work hours
- Working with the latest Microsoft technologies and big clients
- Professional and fun colleagues to enjoy events and Friday evening drinks and snacks
- Candidates must have the right to reside and work within the EU
To Apply and to get more information Contact: