Senior System Developer - Oslo
A product company with the ability to change a whole industry! Our client focus on streamlining the retail industry with an innovative work-flow management system, which focuses on store operations, management and budgeting. The idea of the product is to help companies save money on Staffing and product costs and is used by small companies all the way up to large scale retail chains. Overall today they have over 10,000 users daily using the system and they are currently spreading across Europe.
- Be involved with Technical Implementations and customisation of solutions.
- Working with 3rd party data systems
- Testing and QA
- Product Development
- Close customer relationships
- Active member of the delivery team
In short, you will be working as part of the delivery team helping customers make the best choices in terms of add-ons and being able to develop/customise a product the will really benefit the customer. The role is fully in-house, you will have to speak with clients to understand what they're looking for but everyone develops in the same place.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in IT
- A great understanding of C#, PHP or similar server scripting languages
- Extensive experience with MS SQL or other relevant database technologies.
- Experience with System Architecture and a background with database modelling and integration.
- A business understanding of the retail sector is a bonus.
- Norwegian Language skills (Will have to speak with customers)
The culture is very relaxed. Overall in the company today there are 22 people. The company value their employees opinion and ideas about the product, if you have a great idea which adds value to the product then you can work on it and push the idea forward. They believe that learning is also key! In this role you will learn an industry and also a lot about technologies.
In terms of fitting into a new company they have a lot of social events, for example, escape rooms, boating is Oslo Fjord and long weekend trips together as a company. The culture is close and you will feel valued.
If this is a role which interests you then please get in contact email@example.com +44 (0)191 338 6640