D365 Business Central Admin - $85k - Harrisburg, PA - Remote
Our client is a hi-tech manufacturer and Dynamics 365 Business Central end user who is in need of a D365 Support expert to help users with the new ERP.
This is a nationally recognized organization in the field of automated technologies, who has a state of the art product line that has helped them expand to the top of their industry. In order to increase efficiency in their production, financial reporting, and supply chain processes, they have implemented Dynamics 365 Business Central.
In this role, you will become an integral part of company decision making, by analyzing current business trends and developing KPIs and Metrics for forecasting and business planning. You will also be the primary in-house resource for ERP support, working with the group's Microsoft VAR on customization efforts and upgrade projects. A key component in this position will be gathering requirements from department leadership, and identifying paths for improvement with D365 and their business process, as well as designing an upgraded system to fit these needs. You will be working within a collaborative group of IT specialists across the country to architect an optimal system for reporting and supply chain tracking.
This is an exciting opportunity to take your career in the MS Dynamics space to the next level!
Your New Role Will Involve:
- Working with the executive team to analyze areas in the business that need improvement throughout operations and supply chain
- Supporting and maintaining the company's D365 ERP system
- Troubleshooting system errors and documenting consistent problems for future enhancement
- Training users on D365 functionality
- Coordinating with department leadership to identify business processes and analyze paths for improvement
- Utilizing Jet Enterprise and Excel for developing advanced, executive reports
What You'll Need:
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV also a plus
- ERP implementation experience preferred
- Experience with MS SQL Server a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and BI reporting tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Excellent Paid Time Off plan
- Top tier benefits package
- Amazing career growth potential
- Fun company culture and collaborative work environment
- Remote flexibility
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Matt at 212-731-8252 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-362-5944. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.