My client is a Business Intelligence consultancy firm, that works with clients to research, manage and present data to enhance their business plans and needs. They work in several market industries such as retail, finance, insurance, leisure, hospitality, travel, transport, energy and public sectors. Companies they have worked with that are recognisable are names like Rolls Royce, BP, Pizza Express and AIG. They are a UK private company that has been established for over 25 years and have recently opened new offices in Amsterdam, which gives the following benefits to new colleagues;
- Can help define company culture
- Can help define way of working
- Can help define how to train new candidates
- Very strong career progression prospects - One of the first ones in!
Microsoft Training Academy:
This company not only wants the best, but is wanting to keep them. To help with this viewpoint, on top of the all benefits and very competitive salary, they set up personal development plans and have created a Microsoft Training Academy to give all new colleagues hands on training in the latest Microsoft Technologies
- Developing and delivering data and analytics platforms based on Microsoft Azure.
- Working on client-site or in-house development teams, collaborating within a team environment and participating in typical project lifecycle activities such as requirement analysis, testing and deployment.
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology, striving towards Microsoft certifications
- Actively staying up to date with concepts such as Data Science, Machine Learning, and other evolving Microsoft Azure Data Platform related services.
- Participating in the curriculum of the Microsoft Data Academy.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
This is a role for ambitious technologists who wish to work with the latest cloud technology from Microsoft. Whilst they don't expect everyone to have experience with all the technologies below, candidates will need to show their ability to rapidly learn new technologies, this particularly applies to candidates with more traditional Microsoft BI stack experience.
- Power BI
- SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Understanding of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods
- Good communication skills
- Medior Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Principle Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Test Coordinator
- Candidates must have the right to reside and work within the EU
- English speaking environment, but Dutch is looked positively on
Curious and would like to know more information? Contact me on the following;
Or send me a LinkedIn Message