In this position, you will manage, implement, and configure to design & development standards and procedures while finding innovative new solutions for a life sciences organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze, update, maintain & improve the company's website using Magento 2.0 solutions
- Configure the company's other systems (CRM, ERP, & payment gateways)
- Mentor and lead new design developments
- Integrate back-end data
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years with front-end technologies such as PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, MySQL, LINUX, JS/DOM, SQL Complex SQL queries, ewebservices, third party eCommerce applications, development tools.
- 5 Years Magento 2.0 experience required using Magento commerce framework and/or commerce facilities,
- vision, dental, & health benefit packages
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send me your resume me to at: email@example.com or reach me at: 972 728 3972 (ext 3972) to expedite the process.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted at 972-728-3972 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.