Dynamics GP Techno-Functional Implementation Consultant
Location: Las Vegas
Salary: 85 - 100k (negotiable)
My client is looking for a highly driven and committed individual to aid their team as a Techno-Functional Implementation Consultant with an expansive background in configuring, monitoring, and installations for Dynamics GP (Great Plains) application support for clients. This position is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and in this role you will be responsible for integrations and customizations for clients.
Role & Responsibility:
- Dynamics GP application support for clients in the following modules: Financial, Distribution, and Manufacturing
- Add-ons: SalesPad, Integrity Data, Solver, eOne Solutions, Kronos.
- Document procedures and configurations that are clear, concise, and easy to understand.
- Ensure project deliverables are met on time, within budget and with quality.
- Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties.
- Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics in production and non-production environments.
- Experience with implementations with Dynamics GP 2018 R2 system.
- Reporting in Management Reporter, SSRS, Crystal, GP Report Writer, and Forms Printer.
- Integrations with SmartConnect, Scribe, E-connect, Integration Manger, SSIS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with data migration utilizing SQL
- 6 or more years of experience in Dynamics GP solution support and maintenance.
- Great if you have knowledge in additional modules such as Fixed Assets, HR, Payroll, Project Accounting, Field Services (RMA), Inventory, and supply chain.
- Additional experience would be great, but would not limit your chances of receiving an interview.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at (972)805-8408 for questions regarding the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Dynamics GP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics GP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics GP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics GP market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-546-4884 ext. 3464. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!
Dynamics GP / Great Plains / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS/ SmartConnect / Techno - Functional Consultant