Dynamics CRM (365) Developer - Microsoft Gold Partner Across 40 Countries - Huge Projects Across the UK - Competitive Salary
My client is one of the largest IT consultancies in the world and working with global partners including Amazon and Google. It is an award winning multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in 2018 their global revenue was £13.2 billion.
They are looking for an experienced developer to join the team and work on a variety of exciting enterprise projects.
They are offering a home based role with 3-4 days on client site per week and are flexible around your needs. As well as helping to improve the business processes with future D365 developments, you will also be influencing direction throughout the CRM team.
- A passion for everything Microsoft Dynamics focused and expertise in Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM
- Full life cycle experience on a Microsoft Dynamics projects
- Experience writing custom Plugins
- C#, .NET, experience
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and realise when issues must be escalated.
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return you will receive regular and tailored training in order from the senior developer to expand your hands on Dynamics 365 technical skills within the company, designing solutions to spearhead the business growth. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of exciting projects in a friendly business environment with like-minded professionals.
We are shortlisting now if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org with the best number to reach you on and your updated CV.