Job Title: MS Dynamics CRM Admin / Analyst
Location: Kansas City
Salary: $80-85k / yr
Benefits: health, dental, vision, 401k options, and stock options
Immediate placement with great benefits package and unique in the fact that their industry customised D365 CRM system software is a modern day monopoly in their industry.
Major firm in Kansas City with which you will play a key role in forging their future. They utilizes customised industry customised Dynamics CRM system software. They have over 10k clients and work with many 3rd parties to keep track of licenses, etc. The current team consists of 3 members but they are currently building out the team. They have an IT Director, systems administrator and you will likely be the systems manager in which you will report to the IT director.
- Manage and Improve on their custom D365 software. Most of the units and plugins are custom and will be learned from within the Dynamics 365 environment.
- In the near future they will move to the cloud and you will be a part of that migration.
- Translate business requirements into technical design and/or solutions in or around Dynamics 365/CRM
- Build interactions to and from D365/CRM using SSIS (KingswaySoft) and web API tech
- Generate solution components, such as configuration, code objects, forms, workflows, reports and interactions.
- Provides leadership and technical capability to facilitate the employment of new complex applications and complex improvements of existing applications
- Provide direction, best practices and procedures to end user staff who must operate your solutions
- ID and suggest improvement opportunities for assigned applications
- C# / .NET
- MS Dynamics 365 SDK, SSIS (KingswaySoft), Unified Service Desk, Dynamics 365 Report Authoring Extension
- Ability to build work flows, configure custom actions, business process flows and complex fields.
To fast track your opportunity call me at (214) 254 4256 or email me at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-546-4861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!