Dynamics AX/365 Solution Architect - Working on D365 implementation projects - Home-based - Up to £100k (dependent on experience)
Are you looking for a new role that you can really sink your teeth into with a reputable company that you can progress and develop yourself with further, while utilising the experience you have gained from your past career?
I am currently working with one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partners in the UK to fill a Solution Architect position. The main responsibilities will be to head up their D365 implementation team to ensure the smooth running and completion of all of the undertaken projects.
They are looking for:
- Prior experience working on multiple implementation projects end to end with Dynamics AX or D365
- A proven strong background working as a Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Someone who can work 2-3 days on client site (anywhere in the UK), the rest in home-based working
In return they can offer you:
- The chance to work with one of the UK's largest Microsoft Gold Partner
- The chance to progress quickly
- To train and work with the most up and coming ERP product - D365 (Microsoft certifications received upon completion)
- Good company benefits, including bonus private health and dental care, cycle to work incentive, the chance to be enrolled in a share scheme to name a few
- Excellent base salary
- Flexible working
- Be involved in some really exciting projects
- Work with a strong team of professionals
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you then I would be keen to hear from you. We can have a discussion about your experience and work together to ensure you have the best possible chance of being a successful applicant.
Apply now, interviews have already started!
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on 0191 338 7666, or email on email@example.com if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!