SharePoint Business Analyst - Greater Boston Area - $45-60/hr
- Location: Greater Boston Area
- Rate: $45-60/hr
- Technology: Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365
As the SharePoint Business Analyst, you will join the project team for the SharePoint migration and work alongside a SharePoint Specialist, SharePoint Administrators, Developers, and other Business Analysts. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, establishing workflows and tasks, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, sound problem definition, and be able to utilize SharePoint features and functions.
- Documenting and evaluating existing "As is" processes, anticipating new uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and best practices.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Establishing IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, team members, and managerial staff.
- Providing training, and guidance to end users when needed.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements of the overall migration effort.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of tasks.
- Technical proficiency in SharePoint.
- Competency in Office 365 Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, SQL, Planner and Outlook.
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
As a SharePoint Business Analyst, you will join a team of like-minded professionals who strive to impress their customers with their outside of the box thinking as well as create an amazing, modern workplace.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on the phone at 347-783-6537 or by email at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.