SharePoint/Office 365 Administrator - Durham, North Carolina- Onsite - $65-70/hour - 6 months
Our Client, a fast growing tech sales start up, is looking for an experienced and team oriented SharePoint Administrator to join their staff. You should possess a strong knowledge of SharePoint and its most recent versions. This role will lead the development and the implementation of SharePoint-based applications and services. You should be able to Provide cross training to other team members. Preference given to those with prior Managerial experience
- Assist with building PowerApps with MS Flow on Office 365
- Maintaining recently rolled out MS Teams platform
- Understands different disaster recovery solutions and plans and implements SharePoint archival/retention strategy
- Create sites, build custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2013, and manage permissions.
- Work together with QA, Legal, and Compliance teams to guarantee that SharePoint Online remains in compliance with all relevant regulations
- Manage customer relationship by communicating SharePoint architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer, and modeling tools
- Expertise in SharePoint Architecture
- General understanding of the development implementation life cycle,
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 or later, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts and workflows.
If this opportunity seems like it could be a great fit, please feel free to call me at 646-993-1404 ext. 1404 or direct message my LinkedIn profile, or e-mail Maya Sabin at m.Sabin@nigelfrank.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Office 365 &SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Office 365 &SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Office 365 &SharePoint jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Office 365 &SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Office 365 &SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and Office 365 &SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-9931404 ext. 1404. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Office 365 &SharePoint opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.