Office 365 Architect - San Francisco, CA - $185K base salary +
Full-time, opportunity to work from home
Are you a team player with strong management skills?
Are you quality-driven and looking for a career with advancement opportunities?
Are you looking for a role that provides autonomy and decision-making?
Do you have strong technical and communication skills?
Do you enjoy having flexibility to work from home?
If you can answer yes to these questions and want to find out more, applications are now being welcomed!
Our client is a Microsoft partner, established in IT and consulting across a wide range of Cloud services, including SharePoint, O365 and Azure. The organization is seeking talent with hands-on experience in Agile methodologies and advanced technical skills in Azure and O365. The Azure Architect will be utilizing theirr technical and managerial expertise to lead cross-functional teams and secure project delivery
More specifically, roles and responsibilities of this position require the architecture and design of:
- Office 365 intranets, extranets and Custom Apps (O365)
- Azure Apps using Azure frameworks
- Analytical apps using MS Data and AI Technologies
- Gathering requirements using O365, Power-BI and Azure Apps, translating requirements into projects with scope and timelines
- Manage project delivery utilizing global team and some hands on integration
- Working with sales team for proposal development and project estimation
- Conduct workshops with customers on O365, Azure and Analytics
- Webinar delivery for numerous subjects
You are a talented architect with demonstrated experience in:
- Consulting, independently or with a consulting firm, or software development company
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders and clients, gathering business requirements
- Strong technological acumen for Agile and other methodologies
- Team management, onshore and offshore, to ensure project delivery
- Ability to work with local teams as well as teams abroad in India
- Passion for delivering quality
You are skilled with:
- Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Yammer
- SharePoint Development
- MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Solid Migration of content experience
You may or may not have had exposure to:
- Dynamics 365
- Microsoft AI technologies
- MS ioT frameworks
- Blockchain and Ethereum
Interested candidates should contact Sara at email@example.com for more information, with their resumes. Or call at 949-688-2230.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2230. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.