The Application Developer II position shall be responsible for the development and implementation of leading-edge, business-oriented IT solutions. Shall be expected to play a leadership and guidance role for other, more junior team members
As a lead contributor, they shall be expected to mentor and positively influence department associates technical and non-technical skills.
As an individual contributor, they shall be responsible for the development and implementation of leading-edge, business-oriented IT solutions.
Initiatives focus on Lincare services growth and business objectives, with particular orientation to Monitoring and Customer Service functions, but shall also encompass multiple areas of the business including Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service, and Information systems.
The Application Developer is accountable for the following:
- Productivity and delivery of projects on schedule and as expected
- High-quality delivery
- Analyzing the business strategic roadmap needs & processes and recommending efficiencies through technology
- Support and facilitate Lincare growth and business objectives
- Creating, maintaining, and enforcing IT business standards, and procedures
- Works with Team to evaluate new technologies
- Tier III Application Support
- Comply fully with all government standards and regulations, including, but not limited to HIPAA, PHI, FDA, Medicare, and Medicaid
- Develop and maintain a safe work environment that promotes caring, accountability, dedication, and unity
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM System Design, development and customizations
- Develop Microsoft CRM solutions based on the functional requirements
- Participate in the development efforts to interface Microsoft CRM with internal enterprise systems
- Assist in the development of project plan, scope, estimates, timelines, budgets, and expected deliverables and provide input on change management
- Collaborate and coordinate with IT Management, technical, and business organization team members to define, execute, and implement an agreed-upon development strategy for strategic business initiatives through the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding project scope, goals, and success criteria translating to team developers and system analysts.
- Team coordination and work assignments meeting project milestones when required
- Independently analyze and develop effective technical business solutions. Strong ability to document and communicate the solution vision, approach, work breakdown, and plan.
- Prepare and present technical solutions for assigned work to cross-functional teams
- Participate in and conduct design and code reviews, development and execution of quality assurance plans to ensure the system able to meet business requirements is fully and rigorously tested
- Design and document deployment architecture and processes. Work with software developers and OPS team on building and maintaining tools and scripts enabling deployment from the DevOps pipeline
- Act as an application programming resource, or lead
- Provides timely and courteous support with open communications
- Work closely with IT Database, Networking, Telecommunications, and System Infrastructure teams to provide level-3 development support for a 24x7, mission-critical environment.
- Understand and follow appropriate structured software development and project management controls, methodologies and standards
- 5+ years' experience in an engineering/development environment with Microsoft Technology Toolset(s).
- 5+ years' experience with building solutions (including plugins, workflows, and configuration) on the Microsoft Dynamics
- 3+ years .Net development (C# and/or VB.Net) with object-oriented programming
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Experience with full-lifecycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, i.e. Amazon AWS, Azure, Dynamics 365
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics CRM solution life cycle management
- 1+ years' experience with Dynamics 365 Sales