About the role:
Working within a team, the Technical Test Engineer will be integral to delivering high-quality software. The Technical Test Engineer will own, drive and execute all testing tasks within software development.
- Adding value with a personal responsibility to all test activities as well as other activities in the team in order to deliver qualitative software as efficiently as possible.
- Actively contribute and drive the continuous improvement of the testing process, test automation, knowledge, quality and best practice.
- Produce high-quality test assets as part of sprint testing
- Maintain good visibility and communication of all activities within the team.
- Ensure key issues detected are appropriately documented, flagged, communicated and handed over to the appropriate function to resolve in a timely manner.
- Support releases into all environments including production.
- Be able to implement key testing techniques to improve quality in our testing approach.
- Analyse requirements and System specifications
- Plan and estimate test activities in the sprint
- Design, document and develop test cases
- Automate test cases where suitable
- Implement test cases and perform exploratory tests
- Report status, results and deviations
- Strong software testing experience and a good awareness of concepts (e.g. risk-based testing)
- Functional and non-function testing (e.g. integration, regression, AT, smoke)
- Strong knowledge to produce test assets (requirements review, test plans, reports, scripts)
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to investigate complex issues
- Experience of testing across multiple devices (PC, Mobile, Tablet)
- Technical test experience (e.g. reading logs, SQL, XML, Fiddler, SoapUI)
- API and web service testing
- Experience of Agile, Scrum and Test automation
- Fluent spoken and written English And English
- Experience of defect reporting and Test management tool (e.g. Jira, TFS, Test Rail)
Technical / professional qualifications:
- ISEB/ISTQB - Foundation level
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence developers and IT leaders on agile Quality culture and best practices
If you are enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional passion and you think that job is suitable for you, or any other that roles that we have available at the moment, please call +358753266582 or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org