D365 Senior Systems Analyst/Developer - Houston, TX
A well known end user in Austin, Texas is actively looking to add a seasoned D365 developer to their in house team. This role will involve providing technical and programming support and troubleshooting on Dynamics 365 F&O. This is a great opportunity to utilize one's programming skills with X++, C#, .NET, and SQL as well as get the chance to work with a reputable company.
- Develop integration layer for data integration considering new data and modified data in source and target systems.
- Communicate with analysts, developers, testers, management and clients effectively
- Make the detailed data models and designs that are required to support the integration between D365 and Oracle systems
- Develop/maintain description of the data and data structures, architecture and framework.
- Responsible for the quality, completeness and ensure delivery of an assigned project is o time
- 6+ years Dynamics AX development experience
- Must have experience in data management in D365 F&O/Field Services, C#, SSRS Reporting, Crystal Reports, SQL Programming.
- Must have experience working with SQL databases (SSIS, SQL tools, Programming triggers, and stored procedures)
- Must have experience in using SSIS third party connectors.
- Competitive salary ($115k, negotiable)
- Competitive benefits package (401K match)
- Excellent PTO
- Unique perks such as free food court, free gym, on site nurse practitioner.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please call Alison Denham on (972) 728-3966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.