* Develop and maintain systems by augmenting the current business support model, and providing support in day-to-day tasks and workflows. The system will use natural language interfaces over a variety of desktop or mobile devices to provide better collaboration, faster decision making and reduced time for repeated common tasks as well as potential labor savings around automation.
* Design reusable technology and framework to be applicable to other support functions.
* Analyze user requirements and desired results, then develop software solutions using a variety of technologies with end to end responsibility from design through delivery.
* Use modeling tools to create use cases, wire frames, object diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams
* Utilize REST API for back-end web services
* Develop and deliver large-scale Azure cloud application development and transformation engagements, helping enterprise customers understand cloud considerations, develop cloud application strategies and helping refactor existing applications for Azure, as well as develop new Azure-based cloud-native applications on Azure PaaS.
* Executing technical feasibility assessments and solution estimations for moving identified databases and integrations to the Azure Platform
* Build & deploy to Azure
* Mentor and share knowledge with customers provide demos, discussions and prototypes
* Lead engagements (strategy/assessments/migration/implementations)
* Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirement.
* Work with customers to deploy, manage and audit the best practice use of cloud products.
* Extensive hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, .Net Framework (4.6) JSON, and API development.
* Understanding of writing algorithms and programming logic in .Net/C#
* Hands on experience with using/working with GIT on Microsoft Azure Platform Services.
* Experience in designing and implementing RESTful services using Web API's.
* Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in cloud meeting complex business requirements.
* In-depth knowledge creating web applications using one of the following; Azure functions, Azure PaaS solutions, Azure IaaS solutions, Azure security.
* Experience in an Agile development environment
* Good unit testing and integration testing practice.
* PowerShell Scripting
* Familiar with CI/CD in Azure DevOps
This is a permanent role, and candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card holders. Visa sponsorship is not provided.
Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! This role is not set to last! For more information, or to apply, call Brittany Forte at (813) 437-6975 ext. 6975, if you prefer email- email an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.