Dynamics CRM Administrator / London / £200-£300 per day
I'm currently recruiting for my client based in London who are in need of a skilled Dynamics CRM Administrator for their Dynamics 365 implementation.
The client is looking for a Dynamics CRM specialist, and who can take an active role in the project and the ongoing developments and upkeep of the system afterwards. This is an exciting role for someone to take their CRM career to the next level and play a vital part in a large-scale implementation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- An expert in Dynamics CRM administration, including customisation & configuration, creating flows & dashboards, creating entities and maintaining the system
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Able to liaise with Stakeholders and technical teams to understand and action change requests
- Proficient within a user support environment - comfortable being an SME for Dynamics CRM
- Able to train permanent members of staff and users on the system
This is for an initial 6 month contract, however the ideal candidate will be there for the entire project.
If this sounds like a skill set that you possess and a project that would fit what you're looking for in your next role or if you would like to know about other exciting opportunities we currently have, contact me at email@example.com or call 0203 868 5032.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft CRM / Developer / Technical Consultant / Milton Keynes / London / Surrey / Kent / Essex / Cambridge / Suffolk / Berkshire / West Midlands / East Midlands