DYNAMICS 365 Project Manager / Scotland / £400-500 per day
A Dynamics CRM Project Manager is required by my client in Scotland to come in at the start of their D365 implementation as part of their digital transformation programme. This is a role for someone who considers themselves a CRM specialist and who's well versed in the full Project Management lifecycle, as the project requires someone to be involved in the end-to-end delivery.
The client is implementing Dynamics 365 across the whole business, replacing their legacy systems completely and centralising their business functions. The project will involve data migration and integrations with third party applications as well as other MS products, and front end web applications and services.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a very high chance of extension.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Dynamics CRM experience is essential - up to version 365 online ideally
- Experience in Change and Transformation, including advocating change and optimising user adoption rates from the beginning
- Experience with the full project management lifecycle including requirements gathering and vendor selection
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Experience leading a project as part of a wider digital transformation, ideally working with web development teams and defining digital strategies
- Project Management Qualifications are desirable
If this sounds like a skill set that you possess and a project that would fit what you're looking for in your next role or if you would like to know about other exciting opportunities we currently have, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 868 5032.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft CRM / Developer / Technical Consultant / Scotland / Glasgow / Edinburgh / Dundee / Milton Keynes / Sussex / London / Surrey / Kent / Essex / Cambridge / Suffolk / Berkshire / West Midlands / East Midlands